Today we want to give you ideas of quick breakfasts so that you can organize your work week, studies, etc. The following recipe that we propose here is express. But we advise you to plan your purchase so that you have in your pantry all the ingredients you will need to start the morning with energy.
Quick and easy breakfasts:
How could it be otherwise, avocado is an excellent option to have a breakfast ready in just a few seconds. Your options are endless, but we would like to especially propose our avocado breakfast, a quick, complete and nutritious breakfast where there are any.
Baked avocado with quail eggs:
There is nothing like starting the day with a delicate and tasty snack. Gourmet breakfasts are not incompatible with the daily rush; If your thing is to have breakfast like a real king, these ideas will surprise you.
Here is the complete recipe detail of baked avocado with quail eggs.
– 1 ripe avocado.
– 2 quail eggs.
– A handful of cooked ham or bacon tacos.
– Watercress sprouts.
– Grated cheese (the one you like the most).
– Salt and pepper to taste.
– Preheat the oven to 180º C.
– Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit.
– Place each of the eggs in the space that the bone occupied.
– Season to taste and bake for 15 minutes.
– After time, add the cooked ham cubes and the grated cheese.
– Bake for 5 more minutes.
– Serve with some fresh watercress sprouts.
Did you like our proposal for quick breakfasts? Did you find them easy to do? We hope you liked them and, most importantly, that they helped you start the day with energy and vitality.