Crepes are soft cakes that are made from flour. There are many recipes and all of them will help you have breakfast in just a few minutes. You can accompany them with fruit, some type of creams, such as peanut or hazelnut butter, or you can also spread them in jam, you will get breakfast in record time! Check out our recipes for Basic Crepe Dough and Apple Nut Crepes.
Quick breakfasts in the microwave:
Muffins and cupcakes take about 30 minutes, but depending on your rush, half an hour may seem like a long time. In this case, we are going to share two quick breakfast recipes in which you can make about 6 muffins or a small cake in just 5 minutes and the microwave.
If you are celiac, we have at your disposal a few gluten-free muffin recipes.
Quick muffins for breakfast:
– 75 gr Sunflower Oil.
– 75 ml milk.
– 90 gr Sugar.
– 1 egg.
– 150 gr flour.
– 8 gr yeast.
– A pinch of cinnamon
– A dash of lemon (optional).
– 1 handful of seeds, raisins, nuts, or chocolate chips (optional and recommended).
– Add the egg, oil, and milk to a bowl and stir.
– Add the sugar, flour, and yeast and mix until you get a homogeneous dough without lumps.
– Add a dash of lemon and if you want, some nuts, chocolate chips, or the like.
– Spread the dough into the molds (they must be microwave safe).
– Microwave in batches of 3 muffins and cook at 700W for 2 minutes.
– Take out and sprinkle with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
– Return to the microwave at 700W for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
And that’s ready the delicious breakfast for you and your family!