The pineapple smoothie is a simply wonderful smoothie with ice cream and fruit and a perfect refreshing drink for the summer that can also serve as a dessert after an elegant dinner or meal between family and friends. Follow the step by step of this non-alcoholic cocktail and enjoy the summer with a delicious drink: pineapple smoothie.
Ingredients for making pineapple smoothie:
– 2 slices of pineapple
– 1 unit of Grapefruit
– 1 unit of Orange
– 3 tablespoons of pineapple or cream ice cream
– 1 unit of cocktail cherry
How to make a pineapple smoothie?
To make this pineapple smoothie, all ingredients must be cold. Keep in mind that pineapple can be natural or canned. If you use the latter, you can add a little syrup to the preparation.
– Cut the pineapple into pieces and take it to the blender. Remember that if you use tinned pineapple you can add some of the syrup!
– Squeeze the grapefruit and orange into the blender, trying not to drop any seeds. If you don’t have grapefruit, you can use only oranges. Grapefruit adds a different bitter touch to the drink, but it is not essential.
– Finally, add the ice cream. Pour two generous portions into the blender, like two medium scoops of pineapple or cream ice cream, if you prefer.
– Beat the ingredients at full power and process everything until the pineapple is completely crushed. The result should be a slightly thick, liquid mixture.
– Serve the pineapple smoothie and decorate the glass with the cherry. This non-alcoholic cocktail does not contain sugar, but you can add it if you find it necessary. Remember that you can serve the drink as a dessert, and you can thicken it by leaving it in the freezer for a few minutes.