You will surely like the recipes that are made with seasonal products since this way we get the best flavor for that dish and it is also usually cheaper.
– 1 spring onion.
– 1 leek
– 1 tomato.
– 200 gr of pumpkin.
– 200 gr of round green beans.
– 200 gr of cooked and drained beans. I have used black beans.
– 2 sticks of celery.
– 1 liter of homemade chicken or vegetable broth, or water. You can choose to prepare our chicken broth or vegetable broth at home. I have used chicken broth since I prepare it a lot at home and I always have it frozen.
– 150 gr of short pasta.
– Olive oil and salt.
– Peel the chives, remove the roots, cut them in half, and finely chop it.
– Cut the roots of the leek, remove the first layer and separate the white part from the green leaves.
– In a pot add a little olive oil and salt and put it over medium-low heat. When hot, add the chives and leek and cook gently for about 10 minutes so that they are tender and lightly browned.
– Wash and grate the tomato or use crushed tomato. I usually use sifted tomato that they already sell canned and that does not have skins or seeds, in this case, it would be about 100 gr. Cook for 5 more minutes.
– Wash the celery sticks, remove the leaves, and cut them into thin slices.
– Wash the green beans, remove the tips, and cut them into 2 or 3 parts.
– Peel the pumpkin with a potato peeler and cut it into cubes.
– Add the celery, green beans, and pumpkin to the pot along with a little salt and cook all together for 5 more minutes.
– Add the broth, ensuring that the vegetables are completely covered and even a little on top (if you need more, add more broth or water).
– Wash and drain the black beans and add them to the pot with the pasta and cook for the time indicated by the pasta, in this case, it was 10 minutes.
– Serve it on the diners’ plates and sprinkle the grated cheese and a little chopped fresh basil on top.