If you want to impress your friends and family, you should be making this Zuppa di Ribollita soup. It has the tastiest ingredients, which increases its deliciousness. Just gather the ingredients, and make this amazing soup.
- Cold-pressed olive oil, 2 tablespoons, plus an additional serving of 1 diced onion and 4 minced garlic cloves
- 2 chopped carrots and a small number of dried chili flakes
- 10 sage stems and a few chosen flat-leaf parsley stems 1 diced tomato, 1 halved and sliced courgette (zucchini), and 300 g (1012 oz) total. Savoy cabbage or cavolo nero green kale
- 100 g (3.2 oz or 1.2 cups) drained 400g/14 ounces can of dried cannellini beans, or steeped and cooked dried cannellini beans
- approximately 1 liter (34 fl oz/4 cups) Sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, and vegetable stocks or water, if desired
- Sliced or cubed Parmesan cheese
- Four slices of whole-grain sourdough
- Heat up the oil in a saucepan.
- Then, add carrots, garlic, onion, sage, and chili. Cook it for at least 20 minutes.
- Afterward, add tomato, parsley, and courgette. Then, cook it for multiple minutes.
- Now, add the beans and cavolo nero and beans. Cover the saucepan with water or stock.
- Boil it, and cook until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Serve in bowls. Add the necessary garnishing ingredients such as bread cubes, olive oil and parmesan cheese.
To always make the best food at home, read our recipes at Gsfoodie.com.