This dish for cauliflower and leek soups doesn’t call for potatoes, making it perfect for anyone watching their carb intake or simply searching for a new vegetarian soup. This is a purely cauliflower and leek soup – not intervened by any other flavor. So, make this highly beneficial cauliflower leek soup at home and make people fan your cooking.
Here is the complete recipe of the cauliflower leek soup.
- 3 Tbsp. of butter
- Olive oil, two tablespoons
- Cut three leeks into 1-inch slices.
- 1 large head of chopped cauliflower
- 3 garlic cloves, minced thoroughly
- Veggie broth of 8 cups
- To taste, add salt and fresh black ground peppers.
Over medium heat, melt butter and olive oil in a big pot.
- Stir and simmer the leeks, cauliflower, and garlic for about ten min.
- Add the veggie broth, then heat through. Simmer for 45 minutes on low heat with a cover.
- After removing the soup from the heat, puree it using an electric mixer.
- Add creme fraiche, add salt and pepper, and mix until smooth. If you like coarse consistency, you can make it coarse or bring it to your desired consistency.
- Serve it as you may like. We recommend you serve it hot.
Note: You can eat the soup with croutons or any other bread. It would make you feel more fulfilled and satisfied. Also, you can enjoy a fine win after having the soup.
For more such amazing healthful, nutritional, and tasty soup recipes, follow us on our website gsfoodie.com.