Recently, we’ve experimented with a dinner idea that works especially well for households with picky eaters or allergy sufferers. The concept is around preparing a single recipe and then making a few last-minute additions to suit different preferences. or to make a fresh dish the following day using the leftovers from an earlier dish. A salad, a simple stew, a boiled grain, a delicious sauce, or a soup, as in this case, might serve as the base.
Serves 4 Simple Tomatoes Broth Soup
- 2/TBS of olive oil
- 1 peeled and coarsely diced onion 1 plucked and coarsely diced garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons of tomato puree
- Ground paprika powder, 1 teaspoon
- (3) carrots
- 3 stalks of celery
- 400 g/14 oz of chopped tomatoes in one can
- 1 liter of vegetable stock and 4 cups of sea salt
- Basil and fresh thyme
- In a saucepan, add the tomato puree, garlic, ground paprika, and onion. Let it cook for five minutes/
- Add the celery and carrots. Saute it.
- Now, you can add vegetables to it.
- Adjust the taste of the soup as per your requirement by adding any flavors, thyme, basil at the end.
- Pour more stock into the soup if required.
Choose the serving methods below to serve three soups on a single dining table:
- Cavolo Nero & Chickpea Soup, Vegan
During the final moments of simmering, mix in the minced cavolo nero, chickpeas, and harissa to the stew.
- Tortellini Drop Soup
As the soup is simmering on the burner, merely drop the tortellini into it.