Avocado is a healthy fruit to eat, but have you made soup of it? This chilled avocado soup recipe would only enrich your taste buds, and let you impress your friends and family. We have a detailed recipe. If you are a beginner chef, do not fret to make the chilled avocado soup.
Here is the chilled avocado soup recipe:
- Cleaned and diced three avocados
- 1 cup finely minced sweet basil
- White balsamic vinegar, 1/3 cup
- 1/3 cup finely minced red onion
- Honey, 1 1/2 tablespoons
- kosher salt, two tablespoons
- Togarashi, a Japanese chili-spice combination, 14 teaspoons; additional for garnish
- Salt, as desired
- Pepper, black, to flavor
- Shallots, chopped, as a garnish
- Basil flowers as a garnish
- Blend 1 quart of water with all the ingredients (except the garnishes) in a processor.
- Until creamy, blend. Use salt and pepper to taste for flavor. cool in the refrigerator.
- Use tiny dishes or cups to serve. Basil blossoms, togarashi, and diced shallots are used as a garnish.
- It has 6–8 servings. Serve it accordingly.
Make sure to consume a glass of wine with vibrant acidity to complement the high tones of white vinegar and to accompany the delicate bite of red onion and chili pepper flakes. Additionally, it needs to be heavy enough to complement the avocado’s richness.
You can choose a favorite wine of yours.
Read more amazing soup recipes on our website Gsfoodie.com.