This traditional Spanish white gazpacho is prepared with bread, cucumbers, hazelnuts, grapes, olive oil, and garlic. It is refreshing, nutritious, and delicious. So, make this amazing recipe at home and treat your taste buds.
Here is the full recipe for the White Gazpacho.
- Two cups of torn, crustless, expired bread
- 2 cups stock, either chicken or vegetable (use vegetable stock for vegan or vegetarian version)
- Salt, 1 1/2 teaspoonful
- 1 cup of blanched almonds, sliced (must be blanched, the skins are bitter)
- 2 cups of halved green seedless grapes
- Skinned, pitted and cut two cucumbers
- 1-3 minced cloves of garlic (depends on how much garlic you require)
- Balsamic vinegar or acetic vinegar, 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Extra virgin olive oil, 1/4 cup
- Shallots as a garnish
- The stock should be heated up to steam. After removing the stock from the heat, stir in the broken-up dry bread. Cool down.
- Pulse the ingredients in a food processor—almonds, salt, and garlic—until the almonds are finely ground.
- Then, add the grapes and cucumbers to the stick blender along with the soaked flatbread and any stock that the loaf did not absorb. Blend the ingredients until it resembles a rough purée.
- 2 tbsp of the vinegar is added and pulse the mixture for blending the vinegar.
- While the blender is running, pour in the olive oil.
- Before you pour it into the bowls, chill it; add chopped chives as a topping.
For more such amazing soup recipes, follow us on our main website Gsfoodie.com.