With this recipe, you can prepare a very special starter in a few minutes and to everyone’s taste.
Ingredients for 3 to 4 fajitas:
– Mexican wheat tortillas that are not very large
– 300 g of marinated tenderloin tape (if you prefer you can use fresh tenderloin tape)
– Half a green pepper and half a red pepper
– Half an onion
– A couple of tablespoons of sweet corn kernels
– Fresh coriander and lemon or lime to serve
– Salt and pepper
Preparation of the fajitas with peppers:
– To start we are going to prepare the stuffing for the fajitas. To do this, we cut the loin tape fillets into one-centimeter strips. We also cut the onion and the pepper into thick strips.
– First, we are going to sauté the loin strips in oil until they are done and start to take color. We remove them from the fire and reserve them.
– Saute the onion and peppers in that same oil for a couple of minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Do not wait until they are too tender.
– Then we return to put the sauteed strips of loin and add the corn. We also put a little chopped coriander or parsley and mix everything well.
– With this filling, we are going to assemble our fajitas. We put a couple of tablespoons of filling on each wheat tortilla. If you want, you can give the tortillas a heat stroke beforehand in a non-stick frying pan.
– We fold the tortillas to ‘enclose’ the filling as you see in the photos, forming a cylinder open at one end. We seal the tortilla with a toothpick.
– We serve at the moment with a lime or lemon rind so that each diner can season the fajita to their liking.