Have you ever combined fresh pea, mint, and coconut? If not, this is the best recipe to make. We have come up with a popular recipe that only makes people want more. So, serve this to your visitors at restaurants to make some good money. Or, you can also make good memories by serving this to your friends.
- One big potato
- 900g field peas, fresh or frozen
- Full-fat coconut milk in 400 ml
- Dried mint, two tablespoons
- 500 ml of spring (or filtered) water
- one teaspoon of sea salt
- Add the chopped potato chunks into the pan. Boil it for ten minutes.
- Now, add the frozen peas, and boil them for a few more minutes.
- Now, add the coconut milk while it boils.
- Add the flavors to the soup. Cook them well.
- Let it simmer for a few minutes until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Smoothen the soup using the hand blender. Make it look nice and creamy.
- The soup is ready.
Make the Soup More Rich By Using the Cream
If you like the enriched texture of the soup, add the cream also. You can choose a cream of your choice. We recommend using coconut cream. Use 50 to 100 grams of creamy coconut (the kind that came in solid “block” form) as a variation. Use 200 ccs of coconut cream instead.
Keep following us on our website, Gsfoodie.com for more amazing recipes.