Spinach and kale soup would be a perfect choice if you find the best gluten-free soup for the holiday lunch. All of the ingredients are nutritionally sound and healthy. Spinach and kale are filled with health benefits. If you are a fitness freak, you must keep the ingredients for the spinach and kale soup in abundance at home. So, you can enjoy this gluten-free and healthy soup whenever you want.
Here is the detailed recipe of the spinach and kale soup:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Sliced thinly 1 medium onion
- 12 cups of fresh spinach, 12 cups of fresh spinach, chopped; 2 cups of kale, chopped; and 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Two cups of vegetable stock
- Two cups of water, along with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Fresh Parmesan cheese grating (optional)
- Over medium-low heat, add olive oil, onions, and garlic to a big saucepan and simmer for about 3 minutes.
- After adding, cook greens for an additional 1-2 minutes. Do not cook greens for more than two minutes.
- Ass spaghetti, broth, water, and salt & pepper as per your taste. If you have no idea how much you may add, just follow the ingredients instructions above.
- Over high heat, bring it to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until kale and spinach are soft.
- Pour into bowls, top with Parmesan, and offer with slices of toasted bread, such as a baguette.
For more such amazing soup recipes, follow us on our main website, Gsfoodie.com