A filling soup made with diced red beetroot, white wine, vegetable stocks, and a dab of yogurt and creme fraiche seasoned with horseradish. Another best thing about this soup is that it uses yogurt to impact the body. Beetroot is an ingredient with a lot of benefits. This soup would only give you more nutrition.
So, keep reading to learn everything about the soups.
- onion two
- 30 g of butter
- White wine in 60 ml
- 250 ml of vegetable stock
- Vegetables, 250 g, salt, pepper, and crème fraiche
- Yogurt, 125 g
- Horseradish radishes, two teaspoons
- Slice the onion, then slowly fry it with butter until it turns golden.
- After adding the vegetable stock, deglaze the pan with the white wine.
- Beets should be sliced into cubes and added to the broth.
- Caraway seeds, salt, and pepper can be added to preference.
- Beets should be cooked until they are soft.
- Blend the soup until smooth, then add creme fraiche to finish.
- Lightly season the yogurt with salt before adding the two tablespoons of prepackaged or finely grated horseradish to make the horseradish yogurt.
- With a spoon, shape the mixture into dumplings, then add them to the soup.
- Fresh watercress can be used to garnish the completed soup.
- Now, serve it to the guest, family members, or friends.
If you want to be making amazing recipes from now onwards, subscribe to our website, and keep following us.
Check More Soup Blogs