Homemade chowder that is ready for dinner in only 30 minutes features broccoli and corn as the star ingredients. In case you are lazy and want anything ready for dinner, we recommend you to make delicious and palatable creamy broccoli soup and corn biscuits.
- 2 tablespoons of margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup of one medium onion minced
- a single garlic clove, minced
- all-purpose flour, 3 tbsp
- a half-teaspoon of coarse salt (kosher or sea salt)
- pepper, 1/8 teaspoon
- 3 \scups Reduced-sodium ProgressoTM chicken or veggie broth (from a 32-oz carton) 1 bag (16 oz) organic frozen broccoli slices
- 2 \scups Sweet corn in frozen organic Cascadian Farm® form (from 16-oz bag)
- Half-and-half, 1 cup
- Put the butter in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
- When cooking garlic and onions in a buttery saucepan, stir constantly until the vegetables are soft.
- Add the pepper, salt, and wheat. Cook for 1 minute while stirring constantly.
- Broccoli, corn, and broth are stirred in. high heat to a rolling boil.
- When the vegetables are cooked, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add half-and-half and stir.
- Stir to combine, cook for two to three minutes until heated (do not boil).
- Now, the soup is ready to be served
You can use any brand of products for making the soup. Just, make sure that you like the flavor and taste of the brand.
To always read the best recipes, visit our website gsfoodie.com.
Read More Soup Related Blogs Here: Soup Blogs