We have the ideal recipe to get you through even the hottest summertime! Dill gives the dish a unique and delicious flavor variation, but if you can’t find any, just substitute chives. This can be made a day in advance and stored in a sealed jar in the refrigerator. Yogurt can be used in place of coconut milk if you’re not vegan. If you have a busy routine, this is also one of the best recipes to make. It is easy, and less time-consuming.
Here is the detailed soup recipe for the Cold Avocado:
- 3 inches (7 cm) of cucumbers, cleaned, and chopped into tiny chunks. 2 avocados, peeled and pitted.
- 1 cup of iced water
- 50 ml of coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Drops Tabasco, 4-8
- a number of chopped chives
- 2 ice cubes and 3 dill stalks
- 1/tsp. salt
- Olive oil should be added as you serve.
- Dill and chives are roughly minced into 1/4 cup of toasted pumpkin seeds.
- The ingredients should all be added to a food processor or blender.
- Mix it thoroughly to make it creamy. keep blending until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Serve right away in glasses or bowls, or keep it cold in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil, roasted pumpkin seeds, onions, and dill on top.
Do you want more such recipes? Visit us at our official website gsfoodie.com. We will publish new food recipes on the site everyday.