Surely you have heard on more than one occasion that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It’s true? Discover the benefits of breakfast and the keys to having a healthy breakfast.
Benefits of breakfast to start the day on the right foot:
– Greater concentration. It has been shown that when carrying out a task, be it work or academic, concentration and performance are higher if breakfast has been previously eaten.
– Control overweight. A balanced diet includes breakfast. If you eat a sufficient amount of healthy food at the first meal of the day, you will be less hungry for the rest of the day.
– Minimize cardiovascular problems. A healthy breakfast does not contain excess fat so it helps prevent heart attacks or diabetes.
– Improves intellectual performance. If you notice that you fall asleep at work or that your memory is failing, it may be because you have skipped breakfast.
– Activates the metabolism. Breakfast starts the body after hours of sleep.
– Reduce anxiety. By avoiding stimulants like coffee, breakfast can offer a comforting sensation.
– Improve social relationships. If you eat breakfast in the company of family, friends, or co-workers, your relationships will be strengthened.
– More vitamins and minerals. A balanced breakfast includes fruit or fruit juice. Therefore, the contribution of vitamins and minerals
5 healthy ideas to enjoy all the benefits of breakfast:
A complete and healthy breakfast is much more than having a coffee on a run. Forget industrial pastries and ultra-processed ones and have these breakfasts.
- Toast of bread with oil, tomato, and ham with a glass of milk and an orange.
- Natural yogurt, a handful of unsalted nuts, pineapple, and a boiled egg.
- Orange juice, oatmeal porridge with strawberries, and a slice of turkey.
- Sandwich with salmon, fresh cheese, spinach, and a piece of fruit.
- Fruit salad with yogurt sauce.